EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR RESERVING at resortorigomarefuerteventura.com
ⓘ Please note: We inform you about the facilities and services that will be operative from 22/11/2020 to 20/12/2020: The reception schedule will be from 9am to 5pm, only 1 swimming pool will be operative from 9am to 5pm, The ETNA Bar (Lobby Bar) will remain open from 9am to 5pm for drinks and snacks, Supermarket: Open with restricted hours, Villas will be cleaned every 3 days. Not operative: Gym, Children's Club (club areas are closed), transfer service to the beach, night entertainment, all restaurants, Oasis pool, Crater Park was closed. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, we are at your disposal for any information related to your reservation.
Classes take place in the north of the island, in El Cotillo, or in the surroundings (15 to 20 km), depending on the weather conditions. The island is known as “the European Hawaii”. Thanks to the constant wind in the northern region, it is a destination that fans of sailing, surfing, windsurfing, kite surfing and a new sport, paddle surfing, love. El Cotillo, Majanicho or Corralejo are recommended points to practice these disciplines. You can rent equipment at the resort, where there is also an information office. The Yolo Riders base is in front of the resort. Tel. +34 928 111 500.
- Snorkeling: Immerse yourself and discover the species that inhabit Fuerteventura.
- Windsurf: Feel the constant wind while you enjoy this sport.
- Stand up paddle: The courses can last up to 3 hours, between 1 and 3 days.
- Surf: The surf courses can last up to 4 hours, between 1 and 3 days.
- Kitesurf: Depending on the level, the courses can last up to 4 hours, between 1 and 5 days.
SPORTS AT THE RESORT AND NEARBY
If you want to practice another type of sport, we offer paddle-tennis or tennis courts at the resort, or numerous golf courses or routes for cycling nearby.
You can have all the necessary equipment to practice road, mountain or sports cycling. The rent can be done for 1 or several days (decreasing rates): Aluminum BTT, city, road and children’s bicycles. Check with reception about rates or packages.
Practice tennis or paddle on the slopes that we have at the resort, with the possibility of having private lessons for 60 minutes and renting the material. For more information please ask at reception.
Near the resort you will find numerous golf courses. Here we show you some of the fields in Fuerteventura:
- Mirador de los Lobos 22 km: 9-hole course.
- Fuerteventura Golf Club at 55 km: 18-hole course.
- Salinas Golf Club 55 km away: 18-hole course.
- Playitas Golf at 75 km: 18-hole course.